New Columbia Record Club is our membership Record Club offerring that gets you the best of what Byrdland Records has to offer! To start, you'll select a curated record of the month from several categories, including local DC Music, Vinyl Classics and the Best New Records and get access to many Byrdland exclusive and limited perks and benefits! However, as we grow together, we'll be unlocking new potential along the way. Think about what a community of DC vinyl and music lovers can do together!
Sign up in-store or HERE, where you can also view the Record of the Month options: https://shop.byrdlandrecords.com/new-columbia-record-club-subscription.html
When you sign up, your Record of the Month will commence the following month! Cancel at any time!
One FREE curated record of the month, with several options to choose from!
FREE access to special events, such as listening parties, release celebrations and Classic Album Sundays!
Be the first to know when we launch Record Store Day appointments or release limited edition titles and merch!
We'll surprise you periodically with special music giveaways and swag!
Members can make a special order each month for titles we'll source for you at a discount!
See FAQs below. If you have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call and we'll be happy to answer!
1. What have I subscribed to? You have subscribed to New Columbia Record Club, launching in June 2021! If you're receiving this email, you're locked in as a charter member! This is very special to us. We are keeping track of our members in order and are looking to get you a membership card with that number on it! Continuous members will never lose that spot and we intend for that spot to mean something!
2. What is my commitment level? You can cancel your subscription at any time. No hard feelings! Right now you're in for June 2021, but you can let us know at any time if you want to cancel for future months. Come and go as you please, although this may cause you to lose your membership number and have it reset when you rejoin.
3. What happens next? First of all, if you did not do so already, please MAKE YOUR JUNE 2021 VINYL RECORD SELECTION from the available choices. We are launching with 3 categories: DC Music, New/Upcoming Releases, Classic Vinyl. We intend to keep these basic categories as we move forward but are also open to ongoing suggestions.
4. When do I get my record of the month? Early-mid June 2021. We will let you know! If you opted for shipping it'll be sent out to you via media mail. If you opted for in-store pickup, it will be ready for you there. We will be setting one particular date per month as a special pick up date where you can come and chat, meet other Club members and maybe have a drink with us. But if you can't make that or prefer shipping, you'll get your record!
5. And how will the subscription timing work moving forward? Around the time your June album is ready, we'll announce the titles for July 2021. Your subscription moving forward will be charged on the first of the Membership month (i.e. July 1, 2021), so once you see the July selections you'll have time to decide if you want to continue and/or communicate with us about options. Later, rinse, repeat!
6. What happens if I don't like or already have the record of the month selections? We aim to please! We won't do substitutions for the first month of membership, but starting with the second month or beyond, we will work with you to find a suitable substitution choice up to 5 times per year. We suppose the theory is that if you're not happy with at least half of our choices and offerings, maybe it's not working out as you hope. No hard feelings! But we'll aim to do our best!
7. What if my product is faulty or defective? Not your fault, we'll replace it!
8. What else do I get with New Columbia Record Club? First of all, we intend this to act as our VIP customer experience Club. You should expect the very best from us. In addition to your record of the month, review the other current benefits.
9. What are some of the advantages I can/should look into ASAP? Well, our Record Store Day Drops 2021 appointments are live! You are among the first to know about these. Take a look at appointments for Drop Date 1 on June 12, 2021 and/or Drop Date 2 on July 17, 2021. If you don't see the time you want, let us know and we'll take care of you!
10. What's this about a monthly 'special order'? We don't always have every title you might want, but we can probably get it! Once a month, we'll be doing a special order for Club Members and getting you a special title that you want (if we can) at a discount!
11. What can we look forward to with New Columbia Record Club? This is just the start! As we move forward and grow the community, we'll have even more to offer and will be working with labels and artists to offer limited and exclusive content.